Saturday 12 December 2009

Craftacular, London, 12th December 2009


Today was the Craftacular fair :D
It was wonderful :) There were so many gorgeous things!
I've taken a photo of my favourite buys on one of my chairs...(pretty awful quality sorry!)
1. Tatty Devine - had a brilliant tombola, I was lucky enough to get one of their lolly brooches hoorah!
2. Little doodles- I think that this lady is super talented. I bough one of her christmas cards as it made me smile and a necklace featuring a very dashing bird :)
3. The Cat in the Shoe - I think that the stuff on their stall was wonderfully unique. I love the long spindly legs on this doll. Marvellous.
4. Hannah Zakari - I bough a few bits from her at the last Craftacular, and today she had a lovely collection of things to sell. I bought the little bunny figurine by Joanna Mendicino (sorry, its not come out to clearly!) So cute!
5. And lastly...the crown was bought for me by my boyfirned a few days ago...ace, eh?
I'll be posting photos of my stall etc. tomorrow
:)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment